-1 cup cooked white rice
-1 small onion, finely chopped
-1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
-1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
-1 large egg
-1 teaspoon salt
-1/2 teaspoon black pepper
-1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
-1/4 cup cooked chicken, shredded
-1/4 cup salsa
-1/4 cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, combine cooked rice, onion, bell pepper, cheese, egg, salt, and black pepper.
3. Shape mixture into 12 balls.
4. Place balls on a lightly greased baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
7. In a small bowl, combine cilantro and chicken.
8. Stuff each ball with chicken mixture and salsa.
9. Serve with sour cream.